Owner & Head Hair Stylist
What Inpsires You?
My husband inspires me everyday. He is a constant reminder to me of love, grace & humility in all areas of life! He sees me & the gifts & dreams that are in me and cheers me on during every step of the process. I get inspired being around other woman who are also discovering who they are and what they are passionate about. I also get inspired by the fashion trends of Hollywood celebrities and anything from the really cool hipster sitting at the coffee shop to the classic beautiful bride. I want to partner with women to express themselves in whatever makes them feel most beautiful!
What is your Story?
As a hair stylist, I have over 10 years experience in the Chicago, Illinois area before moving to Greenville, SC in 2015.
- Advanced in hair color and cutting techniques
- Experienced in magazine, fashion shows & commercial work
- Chicago Bulls cheerleaders hair & make-up
- Special training in SoCAP hair extensions
- Keratin Coppola Smoothing Certified
- Wedding, bridal hair & air-brush make-up specialist
Starting in 2009, I had the honor to help start a business and manage a team of stylists at Mia Sorella Salon & Spa in the Chicagoland area. My greatest reward has been learning how to love, serve, and lead a team. Creating an environment that is honoring to each other and our guests is powerful, hopeful, and changes us all!